Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

i just reeived my ipad last sat, i went on it about 1 hour

i just reeived my ipad last sat, i went on it about 1 hour ago and was putting info into callendar, i placed it down on a table and left for about 5 minutes, when i came back the screen was black and i am unable to bring it back up
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

I think its frozen. You can reset your iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it restart itself.graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes it came back on, but why am i being charged for this when i thought that this ipad has 1 warranty on it
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
JustAnswer.com is a third party service, We are not affilated with Apple. You have to pay for the answers for your questions.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
does this obligate me to an automatic charge on my credit card in the future
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Nope, you only have to pay if you are asking questions.