OSXpert
OSXpert, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  2 years as a geek squad computer technician, 5 years as a software engineer and unix systems admin
50723742

I forgot my password XXXXX my Apple account.

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  OSXpert replied 6 years ago.
Hi, my name is Britton.

To reset the password XXXXX your Apple account, go to:

iforgot.apple.com

It will ask you for your Apple ID (most likely your email address) and some other personal information to verify your identity. At that point, you'll be able to pick a new password. Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I cannot find the place on website to get password
Expert:  OSXpert replied 6 years ago.
You first need to enter your Apple ID in the box near the center of the page. It says "To reset your password, begin by entering your Apple ID" above the box. Enter your Apple ID, then click "Next".

The next page, it will ask you to verify your identity using your email address or security questions. Email is probably the easiest. Select the option that best suits you and click "Next". If you choose to answer security questions, it will begin asking questions that only you will know (i.e. your birth date, name of your first school, name of your oldest sibling, etc...)

I want to make sure you get your password reset successfully. Please ensure you are satisfied before accepting.