OSXpert
OSXpert, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  2 years as a geek squad computer technician, 5 years as a software engineer and unix systems admin
50723742

How do I unzip a .zipx file on my Macintosh

OSXpert :

Hi, my name is Britton

OSXpert :

You need Stuffit Deluxe 2011 to open files with the .zipx extension, let me get you a link, one second...

OSXpert :

Are you receiving my messages?

Customer:

OK, I just bought Stuffit Deluxe 2011 and Stuffit says "The structure of the archive is damaged." The saved % ranges from 23% to 29%. Is the problem with me or the guy who sent me the .zipx file

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It sounds like it either became corrupt while being transfered to you, or it was damaged when he created the archive. Can you have him re-create the archive for you? Also, to make decompression of the archive easier for you, have him create the archive using the standard .zip extension.