Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
33372540

How can I transfer more than one photo at a time from iphoto

Customer Question

How can I transfer more than one photo at a time from iphoto to powerpoint 2011 (mac)?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 3 years ago.

Kyle Brockman : are you currently using the media browser in PowerPoint?
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience: 5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are you there?
I am here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, I did use the media browser. And, I am able to click onto multiple pictures using either the shift key or the command key. But the problem is that when I drag them to powerpoint only the first photo that I highlight is shown on the slide. Not sure where the others go. This is frustrating. Incidentally, thanks for the prompt reply.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This gives me no help. I have thousands of photos and need them to load automatically. Are you sure there is no way to do this. It seems funny that a PC can load automatically and the mac cannot.
Just so I understand this you want to add 1000+ photos to a single slide show? And do you want each slide to have one picture?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Answer gave me no more than I already know. Please see the section "already tried" above. There has to be a way to transfer more than one photo at a time. If you can't answer the question perhaps one of your colleagues can. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. Sometimes one slide, sometimes two, sometimes four.