Tom
Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college
15873684

My name is Troy. I have a G-mail account. The other day I

My name is Troy. I have a G-mail account. The other day I wasn't able to click on any e-mails and open them. I could still receive mail but I couldn't open it on my primary computer. I discovered that we pay for more storage every year. When it went to automatically renew the service, it couldn't because the credit card that we used for it originally we had gotten rid of. So I renewed with a new credit card and it said that it would take about 24 hours before it would become active. So all day I was going onto other computers to view my e-mail. I could open mail in my gmail account on other computers, just not my own. A day later (yesterday) I come into work and the e-mail is working again. Today I come in and it's doing the same thing again. I can't click on any e-mail to open it. What can I do to solve this? I need my e-mail on my computer. I tried calling Google but couldn't get a person to talk to. Please help.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com

Please try using Firefox and let me know if you have the same issues.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Let me know how it turned out and please click Accept so that I can get paid.