Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have looked around but still need to figure out how to get

I have looked around but still need to figure out how to get a printer driver for Canon imageclass D340 for a macbook. Please help. Do I need to run through boot camp? or are there any other hacks?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Unfortunately there is no driver for your Printer, for Mac OS X. If you want to use your Printer on your Mac then you have to install Windows on your Mac with Bootcamp or with Virtual Machine application. Let me know if you need instructions to install Windows on your Mac.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I knew that there were no printer drivers, but I also have no Windows disc so I was trying to avoid buying widows to just get my dumb printer to work through bootcamp. That is what I was asking. Is there any other way to do it?
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Sorry for the delay..No way to do it, i believe. I also looked at some third party drivers but none of them list your Printer in the 'Supported Printers' list. I know this is not the answer you expected, but the printer won't work on Macs and i can't do anything. Sorry...

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Crap. Thanks.