Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

1. An auto draft window is poping up every 20 or 30 seconds

Customer Question

1. An auto draft window is poping up every 20 or 30 seconds and I have to click on it to make it go away. This is VERY annoying. Can I disable this feature OR change it's timing?

2. For the last 2 days, for every e-mail I have SENT (they are being sent and arriving at the proper address) 7 - 14 copies of that e-mail appear in my trash without my having put them there.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
What browser are you using?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I've already tried to reply (don't know if this worked or not as I have not heard and answer). Please cancel my request. I am sorry for the inconvenience. This isn't what I expected. The $1 charge to my visa is fine, however, I don't expect to be charged the $38. Thank you. Laurie
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
What? Ok bye, I just answer questions