Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

Hi, Ive been using Cleaner 6.5 on my MacBook Pro, Mac OS

Customer Question

I've been using Cleaner 6.5 on my MacBook Pro, Mac OS 10.6.6 when suddenly when I clicked on the icon, a question mark appeared.

i went into my Aps folder and couldn't then find the applicaiton, but I did find a Cleaner 6.5 Install file which I activated and then reinstalled the software successfully.

When I launch it, it requests and activation key. I can not find my original instruction booklet (all I have is the install DVD).

Can you provide me with another activation key. I may be registered under the names:

Tim Banker or Brendan Randall
Company Name: From the Top

Tim Banker XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
XXX-XXX-XXXX x109.

Thanks,

Tim
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
First the bad news, this is not Cleaner support per se. This is a pay site and we do not have the info you are looking for.
The key you are looking for should be still on your Mac.
That software is not well supported as far as I can find but the above may help.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, Daniel for your quick response.

On my computer, as you describe, I can not find my activation key. I'm going to need to either contact Autodesk directly to get different software.

Thanks for trying.

Tim
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
I tried AutoDesk and got Page Not Found, I hope you have better luck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Daniel,

I keep getting emails from Justanswer.com saying to "accept" your answer which will then charge my credit card $38.

As you know, your quick response did not help solve my problem at all and so I don't feel it's right to pay $38 for the service.

If you could please stop sending me emails, I'd appreciate it.

Tim
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Sorry about that, that is an automatic thing. This is where you can request a refund ans for the emails to stop.