Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

I would like to continue to access my email through yahoo in

I would like to continue to access my email through yahoo in the safari window rather than only get it through the "mail" function on the ipad. However every time I try to log in to my yahoo mail in safari, I get a blank white screen. THis is new. I did not have this problem when I first set up the ipad. Any idea as to why this happens?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 5 years ago.

Jesse :

Hello, and welcome to!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

Jesse :

Open Safari on your iPad, and hold down the sleep button at the top of the device until the Slide to power off option appears. Then, hold down the Home button at the base of the device until it takes you back to the Home screen. Make sure you hold the Home button, don't just push it.

That should do it. If what I recommended doesn't help, or if you have additional questions, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.

I did exactly as you directed. Still get the white screen when I try to view yahoo mail. I have even tried to be sneaky and go to different pages such as "My Yahoo" first and THEN accessing mail, but that doesn't work either.

Jesse :

Try manually typing in in your Safari browser, and see if it takes you to the Mobile Yahoo screen.

That w

That brought the yahoo screen as you said. So strange - it can show me previews of my email in the layout, but when I click on the mail function or an email in the preview screen I get the stupid white screen again. I had even tried deleting my yahoo account from the Mail area on the ipad in case something had been creating conflict. Didn't help so I added it back in.