Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

goodmorning, I really messed things up, I am a real virgin

Customer Question

goodmorning, I really messed things up, I am a real "virgin" with computers. My husband is gona ring my neck! our gmail email account with google went out, i tried and tried to no avail,and could not get my email back. So under pressure I just made a new gmail account. STUPID STUPID STUPID. I HAVE ALL MY EMAIL ON MY OLD GMAIL ACCT. HOW DO I GET MY OLD ACCT BACK? ALL MY MAIL, DR APPTS (I AM DISABLED) AIRLINE RESERVATIONS , WELL EVERYTHING I NEED IS ON MY OLD ACCT!!!!!! AM I SCREWED NOW? OH PLEASE HELP ME GET MY OLD ACCT BACK, PLEASE:( I REALLY NEED MY OLD ACCT IT HAS IMPORTANT INFO ON AN UPCOMING SURGERY, IF YOU CAN SET MY OLD ONE BACK UP BLESS YOU, I WILL PAY YOU, YOU SHOULD GET PAID, YOU CAN TEXT ME AT(NNN) NNN-NNNN I HAVE AN APPT THANK YOU
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
Quit panicking, you old account is still there unless you deleted it.
First, allow me to ask you how do you access your email? Online at Google or with the Mac Mail application?
If you used Mac mail then it gets easy, if you did it online it can be hard but not impossible.
Please tell me the version of Mac OS X you have.