MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years
15556539

CAN YOU DOWLOAD EMDR HOME THERPAY ON A MACBOOK COMPUTER

Customer Question

CAN YOU DOWLOAD EMDR HOME THERPAY ON A MACBOOK COMPUTER?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question, with JustAnswer.com/Mac.
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

**Please note: An "Answer" by me, or an"Accept" from you, does not mean
the session has ended. So please remain patient with me and I will work
diligently, to resolve your technical question to your satisfaction.-Thanks!*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately according to Neuroinnovations.com's website, EDMR Home Therapy is not supported for Mac OS X, it only supports Windows operating systems.

I even performed a Mac test on my Intel iMac and nothing happened, so Neuro Innovations is definitely telling the truth- EMDR Home Therapy is not supported for Mac OS X. I have provided the link for you to review for yourself.

Link: http://www.neuroinnovations.com/emdr_lite_software.html

graphic

If you have any more questions, regarding your technical issue, please feel free to reply to this post as I am always ready to assist. Thank you!

Regards,

-Terry
Hello!

My name is Terry, Sr. Mac Support Specialist and Mac Expert with JustAnswer.com.

We have re-opened this post for you, to update you, that we have been contacted by the website owner of Neuroinnovations.com, that the EMDR Home Therapy applications IS actually available for Mac computers.

Here is the link for you to view the EMDR software titles:
http://www.neuroinnovations.com/emdr_software_multi_home.html

For Mac users like yourself, you can choose from 3 versions of the EMDR software which are compatible for Macs:
EMDR Lite
EMDR Multi Home
EMDR Multi Pro

Now I understand you mentioned the EMDR Home Therapy, so I am not sure which application applies to your need, however, I would take a guess and say maybe the EMDR Lite and EMDR Multi Home, but that is just a guess.

Anyway, I wanted to pass this information update provided to JustAnswer.com again from Neuro Innovations in hopes this will still be of use for you.

Please let me know if this helps and if you have more questions. We are always glad to assist you with your questions, here at JustAnswer.com!

Thank you.

Sincerest Regards,

-Terry ("Mactechtrainer")