Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

Im trying to get my aol homepage back to the previous version

Customer Question

I'm trying to get my aol homepage back to the previous version instead of the new version. I found a link and tried it, but now my aol homepage is a very old classic version. Aol told me it's impossible to go back to the previous classic version. Are they correct? If not, I'd like my previous classic version that I had a few days ago. If they are correct, then I need help to go back to the new version.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 5 years ago.

Jesse :

Hello, and welcome to!

My name is Jesse, and I'm here to help.

Jesse :

Are you using AOL Desktop, or visiting the AOL home page in your web browser?

JACUSTOMER-hrznsnad- :

I had aol coming up as my homepage when I hit safari. problem is they changed the home page to a new version that is horrible. I tried to go back and now I can't even get the new version, just some very old version. The chat service at aol said you can't ever go back.

JACUSTOMER-hrznsnad- :

I received an email that the problem was solved, but all have from you is a question for me. There is not a solution provided.