Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

I have not yet been able to add a espn radio station from home

Customer Question

I have not yet been able to add a espn radio station from home to my itunes. It still doesn't work. Game on tonight a 5:50.

Thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below:

1- Click here ---> http://espn.go.com/espnradio/

2- Then click "Listen Live On Air"

3- Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

4- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Does not work. Want www.espnwilliamsport.com/media/webcast.asx. can't get it on my mac. Had to borrow my neighbors pc to get game. Not satisfied with expert mac service on line. Have been on 1 hour, 1 week ago and have not been able to get it yet.
Please click here ---> http://sports1050.com/

Then you will have 4 "Listen Live" buttons on the right. Do they work for you? Thank you

John Cappucci