Mike, Mac Maestro
Experience:  Apple Consultants Network, Apple Certified
50721714

when i start i push safari bing comes on when i push a note

Customer Question

when i start i push safari bing comes on when i push a note nine other places show up below it how do i cancel them
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.

Mike :

Hi - I'm happy to help with your Mac issue. Please remember to Accept when we are completely finished and you are satisfied with my answer.

Mike :

Apparently, BING has been set as your Safari Homepage. It's easy to fix

Mike :

Navigate to the page you would like to be the starting page every time you start Safari

Mike :

Then Up on the top Menu Bar you will see Safari in text. Click on it and in the list that drops down, select Preferences

Mike :

In the middle of the window, you will see Home Page: Just type in the url of the site you want to be the default Home Page.

Mike :

OK?

Mike :

You can also click on the button that says Set to Current page if you are on the page you want.