Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I am using Comcast smart zone for email. I called them because

Customer Question

I am using Comcast smart zone for email. I called them because I am trying to delete an email user on my computer. He was staying with me but now back home in FL and uses Mozilla down there with the same password XXXXX log in as on my computer. They could not help. I don't want his email coming to my computer any longer. HELP
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Which Mail client application are you using on your Mac ? Mac Mail, Entourage etc
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
comcast smart zone I have them for my internet provider
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
You said "I don't want his email coming to my computer any longer". How the email is coming to your computer ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
He is on firefox as a user. He also uses the same account at home in Florida. He uses firefox and comcast smart zone but I should be able to delete him and I CAN"T on my computer
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
You can't delete his account without Comcast's help. But why don't you just log out from his email account without deleting it ? If you delete it, he'll no longer receive his emails on his computer. Just clear the active logins and cookies from Firefox and you'll not any of his emails.

In Firefox, click Tools menu and select 'Clear Recent History'. Then in Clean Recent History popup menu, select 'Everything' under 'Time Range to Clear' option. Then select all checkboxes from the list and click Clear Now button. That should clear all his email account details from Firefox. Let me know if that doesn't worked..

Best Regards,