Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

for the last month I have been getting kicked out of my computer

Customer Question

for the last month I have been getting kicked out of my computer saying you are no longer connected.I was just on anther site waspassed off to a uverse support person who apparently booted me out to. I have not had good luck so far
Category: Mac
Expert:  loadedmind replied 6 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm John. As I and other Experts work on your question, it
would help to know the following:

* What version of OS X are you using? To obtain this information, click on the
Apple icon at top left, then choose About This Mac from the menu. The numbers to
the right of Version is what I'm looking for.
* What is the serial number of your Mac? To obtain this information, click on the
Apple icon at top left, then choose About This Mac from the menu. Click on the Version number until it reveals the serial number.
* Are you using wireless to connect to the internet? If so, have you tried connecting directly to the UVerse modem to see whether that works?
* What all network devices do you have at your home that UVerse's modem is connected to?
* What have you tried thus far?

Thank you for trusting us with your question. Answering these questions will help us help you more effectively and will ensure a quality solution for you so please be as thorough and descriptive as possible.

Regards,