Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

how do I setup an email letter templete so the formatting stays

Customer Question

how do I setup an email letter templete so the formatting stays consistent with a word doc when i cut and paste a latter with a table and numbered bullets?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
What program are you using for email and who is your email provider?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am using Google apps for email.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
There is no guarantee that will work but if you make it as clean as possible using Format/Autoformat and choose Email as the destination it might.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Does not work, Is there some app or service like MailChimp, or should I use Mac Outlook so the emails I send are received the way I formatted them?
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Yes the only way to be sure is to either build it in Outlook instead of Word or use a service like MailChimp or Constant Contact there are many. Especially if you are sending to a list there is no chance of getting blacklisted if you use a service.