Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Mac Genius
Experience:  Mac/iOS Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree
40218039

H ow can I transfer my address book from my computer to the

H
ow can I transfer my address book from my computer to the I-pad Ihave my photos in my I-pad but I have added some new photos into the computer and I want to transfer only the ones I just added
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

To transfer contacts from your computer to your iPad, open iTunes, attach your iPad to your computer via USB. Go to the iPad icon in the left column, then the Info tab in iTunes. From there, check Sync Contacts and select the program with the contacts stored from the dropdown to the right of it (i.e. Microsoft Outlook). From there, click on Apply in the lower right and then click Sync in the lower right. Upon completion, your contacts will be synced with your iPad and computer.

To transfer new photos, you will need to open iTunes, attach your iPad. Go to the iPad icon in iTunes then Photos tab. Check Sync Photos and then you will need to check Selected Folders. From there, you will need to check the folder that you have put the new photos in (you may need to move the new photos into a folder with your My Pictures folder on your computer). From there, click on Apply in the lower right and then click Sync in the lower right. Upon completion, the photos you selected will be synced to your iPad.

Feel free to ask any questions, as I am here to assist you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I followed your info and transferred a selected group of photos to the Ipad. However I can view the photos I transferred but I can't find the other photos that had previously been transferred.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have followed your procedure for transfering the address book-It showed that it transferred but I don't know how to find it on the Ipad. I also transferred the pictures I selected to the Ipad. I can find the two pictures I transfered, but can't find the other many photos that had been previously transferred to the Ipad
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
In the Photos app, you should have a set of folder(s) that you have synced from iTunes.

In these folder(s) will be the pictures that were on your PC that are now on your iPad.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I n photos app on the I Pad nothing shows except the two photos I transferred.
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
Connect your iPad to your computer, then in iTunes go to the Photos tab.

Tell me what is checked and selected.