Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs

i just got a replacement iphone and not all of my iphone apps

Customer Question

i just got a replacement iphone and not all of my iphone apps loaded onto my iphone.
Most have not been individually downloaded and installed (itunes recognized that I'd already paid for the app and downloaded free) but one very large program, Navigon is huge and while it has updated to my PC I can't get it to install from my PC to my iphone.

What do I do
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What Operative System version do you have ? (Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X, etc?)

NOTE: If you have Windows 7 or Vista, please let me know if you have the 32 bit or 64 bit version. Right click the "Computer" icon on your desktop and select Properties to figure it out.

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I use Windows 7 32 bit
OK, please follow all the steps below:

1- Plug your iPhone to your Computer. You will see it under the Devices section of iTunes on the left. (Click it once)

2- Then go to the Applications tab and CHECK "Sync Applications" and select ALL your applications including Navigon

3- Click the "Sync" button on the bottom right corner

4- Now you have the iTunes downloaded applications (games, etc) also in your iPhone.

5- Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

6- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I've done sync several times. It doesn't load the program - and many others too

Have you tried updating iTunes and your iPhone OS ? Thank you

John Cappucci