Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I just stupidly trashed Safari Lastest version for Snow Leopard

I just stupidly trashed Safari Lastest version for Snow Leopard on my imac. I removed it from my Applications folder and removed it from my dock. Next I used Firefox to get the Safari page and watched the new download but I can't find it . Help please. [email protected]
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

You can download latest version of Safari from here :

That is a direct download link i.e just click on the link and Safari will download automatically.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Did you receive my reply telling you why i have been unsuccessful? sent about 20 min at 2.33pm here...[email protected]
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tried to install......told could not install because older version of safari was on computer. I cannot find any safari icon in App.folder, or downloads folder searched everywhere ....suggestions please
Even if there is any older version is there, your Mac should install the new one. You can Force install Safari. Download and install Pacifist from here : (Just use the trial version). In Pacifist, load the Safari package you downloaded earlier, and Pacifist will load Safari. In Pacifist, click the Install button. If Pacifist asks the'Applications already exists, need to replace ?' choose Yes and continue. Let me know how it goes..
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Where will I find the new download from charlesoft?
Just click on the link and the file should download automatically like you downloaded Safari.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
But where will the new safari on my computer so that i may begin to install it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You say I downloaded earlier......I can't find it anywhere to accept it and install it ..
Sorry for the delay...Safari normally saves the downloads to Downloads folder or to Desktop. So goto Macintosh HD > Users > your home folder > Downloads and search in there...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Finally got it. Safari 5.03 installed. Thank you.
Glad you sorted it out !!

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Ashik. Good fortune to you in the future! George
Thank you so much !!