Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just installed aperature 3 on my computer, and export files

Customer Question

I just installed aperature 3 on my computer, and export files from Iphoto. I was looking at the "places" mode, and clicked on a pin. A picture appeared, and my computer has hung and won't respond. I tried all the key strokes, and turned it off and back on and it still won't exit from that screen. all i see is the loupe command. help!!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 6 years ago.
At this point the machine needs to be hard reset. Have you done this by holding down the power button for 5-10 seconds? What type of machine are you using? I'm Rob, glad to help here.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well, I finally figured it out - a faster answer would have saved me a lot of sweat, though maybe next time I screw something up.