robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
Experience:  2 Years at Apple, Current IT Administrator and Small Business Owner. Loves to help.
35592706

Dave, is there a way to use the find my Ipod software on

Dave, is there a way to use the "find my Ipod" software on a windows based system? Or perhaps something similar? The Ipod touch is so small I am afraid I could loose it in the house or car and NEVER find it :) I have no other IOS devices....
Hi, I'm Rob, I can jump in an answer this to assist Dave. You can use the mobile me website to locate your iphone but it requires a subscription to Apple's MobileMe service, which is $99 a year...otherwise you'll need an IOS device and the app you are currently using. That's how Apple has it set up as of now, although it just recently changed, so it might change again in the future as Apple provides update.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Your answer was referencing iPhones. Does the same answer refer to the iPod as well?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Is the above info accurate for the iPOD Touch 4 as well? Also...I have a 32 GB iPOD. Is 3G available for this device?

Yes it does! Sorry for my delay! 3G is not available for the iPod devices.