Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I went through the process of signing up for Mobile me with

Customer Question

I went through the process of signing up for Mobile me with a few problems. I eventually get to submitting my request. It said my credit card was declined. On going back the security code field was blank. I reentered it & submitted it. The screen then went back to the original screen asking for my details all over again. Has anything gone through??

emailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

My bank has just notified me that there have been 2 charges of $1.10 on my account plus your changed. I have tried to log in to mobile me but nothing works.
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 3 years ago.
I understand your issue. Somehow, you were directed here to the website JustAnswer, and I guess, under the misunderstanding that you were putting in your credit card info to pay MobileMe for...I guess more information...you were actually paying JustAnswer for the ability so submit any Mac question you had, and receive an experts level help in helping you troubleshoot whatever issue you had, meaning me, an expert with Just Answer to receive your question, do the appropriate research and communicate with you in a way you can understand. I think you may be confusing our service here with MobileMe. You will need to contact Just Answer directly (i am just a helping hand) and request a refund, just like you would with any company you gave your credit card info to or you can continue here and I can assist you with any questions you have.

Let me give you a sincere apology this happened, and I'd also like to offer a stern warning to be very conscious about what websites you are on and where you are entering your credit card information online. Luckily you landed here, and are working with me, and Just Answer will gladly return your money, but you could have just as easily been tricked into giving this information to someone who would use it maliciously. Please please always look in the address bar of your web browser and make sure the words in it make sense for what you are doing. Best of luck, and happy computing. -Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What information do you need. I after a few attempts, appeared to complete the the application to join Mobile me. But on trying to log in but couldn't. I was charged twice by mobile me but no joy.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was on the mobile me site when I was entering all the information. I searched further requesting help on why my mobile account was not activated. It come up with JustAnswer so he my request. I know I have been on the Mobile me site as I have 2 $1.10 charges to prove it. What I want to know is how or who do I contact for help with this as I do not want to incur another fee. I just want to get my Mobile me trial activited.

As long as your I'm not Mobile Me, I'm part of Just Answer...I'm glad to troubleshoot with you. I have mobile me. the best way to get in touch with them is through this link http://www.apple.com/support/mobileme/ they have a bunch of questions on the site that when you pick them they lead you to chat with a Mobile Me Apple Representative or call one. They can straighten out what sounds to me like an account issue. Let me know and I'll continue to work with you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Problem solved elsewhere. Thaks