OSXpert
OSXpert, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  2 years as a geek squad computer technician, 5 years as a software engineer and unix systems admin
50723742

Can i use I-tones to download ringtones too my phone i Have

Can i use I-tones to download ringtones too my phone? i Have a i576 Nextel and i want my wedding song Have i told you lately by Rod Stewart as my ring tone?
Category: Mac
Expert:  OSXpert replied 3 years ago.

OSXpert :

Hi, my name is Britton. Are you available to chat?

OSXpert :

Let me know when you're available and Ill walk you through getting ring tones on your phone

Customer :

i have a soccer game too go too.. i will be back in a couple of hours sorry,

OSXpert :

no worries. Come back here and Ill have some instructions posted for you

OSXpert :

To get your ring tone, tap the "iTunes" icon on your iPhone (not your computer).

Once it opens, at the bottom, tap "Search".

Next, type "Rod Stewart Have I told you lately" and tap "Search". The ringtone version of the song will show up in the list of search results. To purchase it, ($1.29), tap the price, then tap "Buy Now".

Let me know if you need some more details, I'll be in and out today. Thanks!

Customer :

where do i go to tap "itunes" icon on the phone?

OSXpert :

it's on the home screen -- with all the icons. You may have to flick your finger lerft/right to switch between home screens

OSXpert :

Are you still with me?

Customer :

we tried but its not there

OSXpert :

Oops, you sent this to the Mac experts -- I thought it was an iPhone, sorry...hmmm, let me see

OSXpert :

Does your phone have access to the interet?

OSXpert :

internet*

Customer :

let me see .........yes i think so

Customer :

i found business tools, text mess, games, ringers, etc...

OSXpert :

hmm, not sure this is going to work

OSXpert :

We can get the song downloaded, but getting it onto your phone is going to be tricky

Customer :

do i need to hook up my phone to the computer with a cord

OSXpert :

that would be easiest....do you have the cable?

Customer :

im not sure i had it with my other phone but i dont know about this one

OSXpert :

okay -- we're going to need it. Can you see if you can find it?

Customer :

okay we will look

OSXpert :

okay, thanks

Customer :

we're still looking

OSXpert :

Okay, I need to go run some errands. Let me know what you find and I'll get back to this chat in a bit

Customer :

okay

OSXpert :

thanks

Customer :

your welcome

Customer :

i am going to sprint store and purchase the cable and download from i tunes and if i have any more questions or problems i will go ahead and ask for assistance again. thanks for all your help. i am going ahead and accept.

deanna

OSXpert, Mac Software Engineer
Experience: 2 years as a geek squad computer technician, 5 years as a software engineer and unix systems admin