The Mac Daddy
The Mac Daddy, Mac Genius
Experience:  Worked for 5 years as a Mac Genius in one of Apple's most prestigious flagship stores.

Have a new macbook pro. was installing windows7 in boot camp

Have a new macbook pro. was installing windows7 in boot camp and it would not install. can't remove disc and turning machine off with power button just trys to install windows again which it can't.

Welcome to, I would be happy to help!

As you start up the computer hold down the Alt key and before you hear the chime...

It shoud give you a Boot Manager screen... Just select the one that is says Macintosh HD (or whatever you may have renamed it) and you will log back in to the Mac side... You can eject the CD from there, wipe the Windows partition and try again.

- If you feel that my answer was helpful, please click on the ACCEPT button otherwise I won't get paid and money remains in JustAnswer limbo!
- Feedback is important and helps other people make a better decision. It only takes 15 seconds to fill out.
- Bonuses and thank you notes are very much appreciated! :)

Please contact me directly (or save my site) at if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Thank you!