Mike, Mac Maestro
Experience:  Apple Consultants Network, Apple Certified

Hello I have a Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 1.42 GHz 512

Customer Question

Hello: I have a Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 1.42 GHz 512 MB When I bought the computer I got it with "I-Tunes" on it. I have downloaded some CDs and the music is on my inventory of tunes. . . maybe 50. I seem not to have a "password" for getting into the "I-Tunes Store" to be able to buy some selections which I wish to give as Christmas gifts. I do not recall having a "password" at that time.

Question: What do i do so I can make use of the I-Tune Store?

My phone is 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX and e-mail is; [email protected]

THANK YOU!!!! Joel Blahnik XXXXX Fish Creek, WI. 54212 USA
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.

Mike Kane :

Hi - I'm happy to help with your Mac issue. Please remember to Accept when we are completely finished and you are satisfied with my answer. Do you have an Apple ID? Usually you register an AppleID with the iTunes store when you set up your credit card, etc. If you have not set up an Apple ID or iTubes Account, you will need to go there with iTunes and set one up.

Mike Kane :

Here is a link to to the article Apple published about how to setup and/or change your iTunes Store Account.