Benjamin S
Benjamin S, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  3 Years supporting Macs in a Windows Environment
38135990

I just learned Spider Solitaire at my hosts house at Thanksgiving.

Customer Question

I just learned Spider Solitaire at my host's house at Thanksgiving. I have a MacBookPro. did that game come preinstalled on my laptop? I've never been a game person before, so I've never looked.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Benjamin S replied 4 years ago.

Benjamin S :

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Benjamin S :

I'm sorry, but Macs do not come with Spider Solitaire. I have found a place online that will sell you a version for your Mac.

Customer :

I have to buy it?? Really?? I can't get it for free?? While I'm asking, can I get Spider Solitare for my iPod Touch? If I humble myself and buy it, can I later sync my iPod Touch to my laptop and load it to the iPod Touch too?

Benjamin S :

I haven't looked in the app store yet, but I would imagine with the number of apps there that you could find one for your iPod touch.

Benjamin S :

This program will not have the ability to move to your iPod touch.

Benjamin S :

One thing you may consider is the App Store for the Mac that has been announced.

Customer :

The only thing I've done w my iPodT is load in my songs. is the app store in the iTunes store?

Benjamin S :

I forget the date that it will go live, but I wouldn't put it past someone to create a version that will live on the Mac as well as the iPhone or iPod.

Benjamin S :

Let me see how to get there.

Customer :

Thank you for looking into it for me!

Benjamin S :

You're very welcome.

Benjamin S :

To use the app store on your iPod Touch make sure you are connected to a WiFi (Wireless) network and click home.

Benjamin S :

Tap the App Store icon there to access the store for your iPod.

Benjamin S :

If the icon is not there, here is an article describing how to update your iPod to enable this.

Customer :

Thanks so much. I'll check the online site for buying Spider for laptop and I'd better read the article link you sent too. I do know I need to update iTunes in my iPod b/c when I tried to get Spider at T'giving, away fm home, my iPod ssaid it needs updating.

Benjamin S :

You're very welcome. If I have answered your question, please click Accept. This is how I get paid for my time.

Benjamin S, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: 3 Years supporting Macs in a Windows Environment