robgranholm, Mac Genius
Experience:  2 Years at Apple, Current IT Administrator and Small Business Owner. Loves to help.

I have a 24 iMac and it will not turn on. It had been working and I left it &#

I have a 24" iMac and it will not turn on. It had been working and I left it on while at dinner. When I came back the screen was black and I could not get it to respond. I unplugged it and checked the outlet it was fine. I do have the computer set to turn off after so long but it would not respond at all. Any Ideas or do I need to take it in to get looked at. Thanks
Doug [email protected]
Hi Doug, if it doesn't power on at all, it's absolutely a mechanical issues, and you'll need to take it in to an Apple Store to get it looked at. Let me know what City your in and I can look up your local store and give you instructions on how to make an appointment online before you get there so you can get seen right away.