Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

i am computer iliterate so lplease bear with me. I have a cd

Customer Question

i am computer iliterate so lplease bear with me. I have a cd with medical information about my lungs that i desperatly need to see but its not working on my mac the CD ID is u probly dont need that , PC AutoPlay DiCom Viewer, to the right it saysPacscube powered by eFilm Viewer Please tell me Im not the only illiterate mac owner I will learn for now i just am so desperate to see the condition of my lungs i have a written report to quide me thru the visual, can anyone help with clear instuction so i can at least try! so i may rest tonight if only i knew how to talk computer talk but until then i have no one else for surport thank you for at least reading
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
This software is for the Mac and will read that CD. All you need do is download it, it will download into where ever you have for default for downloads.
If you cannot find it then please tell me what version of Mac OS X you have and I can tell you where to find it.
Just click on the link above and it will take you to the website for the software.
Let me know if you have problems.