Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

The song Patches by the original artist either in �

Customer Question

The song "Patches" by the original artist either in '50's or '60's. Where can I get a copy?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. Is this a Dickey Lee song? Thank you

John Cappucci

Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button only if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

If it is a Dickey Lee song, you can buy this cd ---> http://tiny.cc/3e8mt that includes also the Patches song, sung by Dickey Lee.

You can also buy the song Patches of Dickey Lee for 99 cents directly from iTunes clicking here ---> http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/patches/id288016108?i=288016327

If you are talking about the Patches song by "Chairmen of the Board" then you can buy it for 99 cents directly from itunes clicking here ---> http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/patches/id198755743?i=198757522

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
John, do you mean that I have to pay you $38, plus if I want to order the CD by Dickie Lee that I will have to pay more money?
Well, you selected $38, you can pay less if you want for my services. How much would you like to pay? Thank you

Please note I do NOT work for AMAZON or any Music company so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them. Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I only wanted to get this song Patches for my sister but if I have to pay $38 just for the information you gave me and then more money to buy the CD, I am just going to forget about it! I can't find this song Patches anywhere but I cannot afford to pay what you are asking plus buying the song. Sorry!
You was the person that actually choose $38, not me. But don't worry. Have a great weekend! Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What does that mean? I am a 70 year old senior who is new to this! Is there a phone number I can call you?
No problem Sir, please don't worry about it. I am glad I helped you, and obviously you selected $38 by mistake. You won't be charge. Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I already knew that Dickie Lee was the original artist; I thought I was ordering the CD. I am sorry for any trouble I caused you. I guess I cannot get this anywhere!
You can buy the CD for $18.99 clicking here ---> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A6IPJ2?ie=UTF8&tag=unarebajitaco-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B000A6IPJ2 and placing the order there. Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your help. I'm going to call my son and maybe he can help me. I'm afraid to order anything on the Internet.
No, problem, thank you!. Amazon is a secure site, tell him to find the cd there.