Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
33372540

I need to upgrade from mac O.S.10.411 to the os that allows

I need to upgrade from mac O.S.10.411 to the os that allows me to use Iphone 4. How can I do this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 6 years ago.
I can help you with this. What kind of mac is it? Also what processor does it have? You can find that out by going to the apple in the upper right and clicking on about this mac.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is a power P.C. G5 quad, with 8 gigs of ram add two terra-bytes of total drive space with 50 gigs available on the startup drive alone.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
powerpc, g5, quad, 8 gigs of ram, 50 gigs of available HD space on primary, startup drive alone
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
4x2.5GHz power pc, g5
Ok the highest os that you will be able to up date this machine to is 10.5 which is leopard. You will be able to sync your iPhone 4 with 10.5.
I found you can buy a copy of leopard off amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Mac-OS-Version-10-5-6-Leopard/dp/B000FK88JK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1289588324&sr=8-1