Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

how do i download pictures from my mac to a memory card

how do i download pictures from my mac to a memory card ?
Hello, I am J. Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. Do you have a USB memory card reader? Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have the computer and a Kodak 16 GB USB Flash Drive
OK. Do you know where are your pictures located? Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
They are located in iphoto library, library6.iphoto
Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button only if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

OK, please follow the steps below to copy the pictures from your Mac to the USB drive:

1- Select the pictures you want to copy with your mouse, then right click any picture (or control click) and select COPY

2- Then go to the desktop and double click the USB drive white icon to access it.

3- When you are inside the USB drive, then right click the mouse (or control click) and select PASTE

4- Your picture will be copied.

5- Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting

6- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated