Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My granddaughter dropped her Ipod touch in the commoded this

Customer Question

My granddaughter dropped her Ipod touch in the commoded this morning. It has not coming on at all. What can we do?
Verda Dupuy
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

May be a small reset will help you. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPod will automatically restarts and return to normal. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button untill it get turns off and restart itself.
graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I tried the above and it does not work.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Charge your iPod for 20 minutes and then try the reset again. If it still not working, then it might be a hardware problem and you have to take it to the Apple Store.

(only click accept after it worked)

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

We tried charging for 20 min. and it still does not work. I will probably bring it in to the Apple store in Baton Rouge tomorrow.

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Okay..
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I'm not sure what else the expert needs. I can't get the ds to come on and I am bringing it in to the Apple Store today. I appreciate you trying, but obviously it needs more.

Thank you for your help

Verda Dupuy

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi Verda,
Take it to the store, your iPod needs to be repaired. Also, you don't have to pay for this answer.

Best Regards,