Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college

I want to have two MacPro computers, one at my office and one

Customer Question

I want to have two MacPro computers, one at my office and one at home, in addition to my Mac Pro Notebook all having the same files. And I want them to automatically synchronize each night so that by next morning they will have the same files regardless of the machine on which I first modify or create the file. How do I go about organizing such an automated synchronization of files. Thank you.
Ken Fisher [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using

Although it might not be what you had in mind, It syncs just one folder to the cloud.

I really like

It stores files in a designated folder and syncs them to their servers so you can access them from anywhere.

If you don't want to use a third party service.

You will need carbon copy cloner to do a synchronize between all of the computers.

They have directions here on how to set it up.

Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
Please click on accept so that I can get paid for this question. If this solution does not work for you please let us know. Thank You