Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

I was moving the i photo page down to close other pages behind

I was moving the i photo page down to close other pages behind and the page I was using disappeared at the tool bar. iphoto now will not open with any photos - please help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

It sounds like you may have simply dragged the window below behind your Dock, and can no longer see it. Try right clicking (or control + clicking) on the horizontal dashed lines near the right side of the Dock. From the menu that appears, choose Hide Dock. You should then be able to see the top of the iPhoto window, and move it back to it's original position.

That should do it. If what I recommended doesn't help, or if you have additional questions, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.