Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Hi, Im a Mac user (OSX). Im trying to drag and drop a picture

Customer Question

Hi, I'm a Mac user (OSX). I'm trying to drag and drop a picture into Adobe Illustrator (CS2) but am getting a message that says "QuickTime and a decompressor needed" to open the photo. According to what I'm reading online, this is a Mac glitch. One suggested workaround was using the "insert" key to import the photo, but there is no insert key on my Mac. Any suggestions? Need help ASAP for school project. Thank you. Nettie
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Click on the File menu and select Place or press Command(Apple) + D. This should allow you to insert the picture in Illustrator. Let me know if that didn't worked...

Best Regards,