Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

Can we mention iphone and ipad on our product brochure

Can we mention iphone and ipad on our product brochure for smart phones and ipad cases without getting in trouble with apple? What should we also do if we want to mention the iphone and the ipad on our product brochure?

R B Balanza
WRS Corporation
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
Apple is not an ogre and has no problem with third party products.
They do, however, object to copyright infringement. As for your product I do not see a problem, look at MacMall or Amazon or any other retailer that sells similar products and you will see how and what they do.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Does that mean that we don't have to put something like "TM" after iphone or ipad on our brochure and also an explanation that the iphone and the ipad are trademarks of Apple?
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
It can't hurt. I think that I would just to cover all the bases but I do not think it is needed.