Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

I just purchased an iMac. I am a musician and want to

Customer Question

I just purchased an iMac.

I am a musician
and want to record/produce
my own music.
I am a screenwriter and want to
make films and work with my photos.

FIRST, however, I want to set up my home-theatre
system and then bring in my "studio" to connect with the functions of the HT.

I prefer phone support, as my typing could only be worsened if I put on catchers' mitts to perform this task.

Lemme' know
Kevin
miklpolk@
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.
Hello Kevin, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
Unfortunately for you, this is our only means of communication.
Don't worry about your typing, I'm not a great typer myself.
When you say home theater system, I am assuming that you are trying to connect the audio to your iMac.
One question I have is how familiar are you with Apple computers?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dan,
Please see to it that I am not charged for this.
Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX hope that servitude thing works out for you, but I was here to get service from one who is more familiar with the protocols of American business practices.
I have another account with JA, and want to know if this site is a front for promoting a particular political agenda? Not rhetorical.

Rabbi Dr. K. Walsh
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.
If you do not wish to continue and want a refund I have no issue with that nor does Just Answer.
I must assume that you did not read carefully what you were signing onto. We are a pay site dedicated to helping people with problems of all types and fields.
I have no political agenda to promote, I help those who wish my assistance with Mac related questions.
This Just Answer customer service site will help you get your deposit back.
I am sorry that I am not able to assist you because of your politics.