Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

I CAN NOT DOWNLOADS VIDEOS ONLY PICTURES THANKYOU

Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
I need a little more detail before I can answer your question.
What are you trying to download from and to?
What application are you using to download?
What is your operating system and how new is it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD ANY VIDEO FROM ANY SOURSE . LIKE FROM YOU TUBE
I AM SORY ,DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE APPLICATION AND ALSO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE OPERATING SYSTEM
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Would you please turn off your caps, it makes it very hard to read.
The way to learn about your machine, if you have a Mac, is shown in the images below.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here
I'm assuming that your browser is the application that you are using, it will be something like Safari, Firefox or some other browser.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
application is safari
processor 2.26 ghz intel core 2 Duo
version 10.6. 4
build 10f569
serial# XXXXX
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Okay, thank you that is the information I needed.

Use this website to download videos from YouTube, it works quite well. Just follow the directions on the screen.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry Daniel i steel can not watch videos on line
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
That is not what you asked, so we will try something else.
This is a plugin for Safari and Firefox that lets you watch online. Unless you are trying to watch something else.
I need detail to give a complete answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I Apologize thats the problem i can not watch any videos or news etc
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
What website are you trying to watch?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
like you tube or any other
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
They will not load or they load but it takes a long time and it is hard to watch?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
they will not load
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Please can you give me an example? Copy/paste the address you have that you are trying to watch, that way maybe I can see what is wrong.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry i take to long but i am not an expert on this please be patient i do not know how to send you
that information
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
In the address bar of Safari (the long white box that has text that looks like this)(http://www.justanswer.com/questions/46cwo-i-can-not-downloads-videos-only-pictures-thankyou).
That is the URL of your question. The URL of what you are trying to watch will be in the same place.
Copy/Paste that into where you type your replies.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it looks like http://www.youtube.com
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Did you download the Flip4Mac from the link I sent?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Then please do so, it will make a difference. The link is Windows Media player for Mac - Flip4Mac WMV Overview - Telestream, simply click on the blue text.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you what is next
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Instal it and then try YouTube again.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
nothing. still a black scree appears
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Please tell me about the black screen. When does it appear?
Who is your ISP (internet service provider)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
the black screen appears every time i click on any video
my provider is time werner
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Okay, you have the same Internet provider I do.
Therefore I do not believe that that is the problem. I think the problem is with Safari, let's try resetting it.
The images below will show you exactly how to do this.

Register Here
That is how you get to the reset window, shown below.

Register Here
Checkmark the boxes shown and then click on reset. Try to watch a video now.
Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience: Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.