Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I cannot get streamed sound on my speakers served by Apple

I cannot get streamed sound on my speakers served by Apple Air Port. The station is KTTH, Seattle, WA. Its instruction is to click on the "listen on line" spot on its web page. When I do the sound gets as far as the IMAC. But not to the remote speakers served by Air Port. When I follow the ITune 5 instructions, copy the URL to ITunes and get silence. Can I do something about this problem? Thanks, Dana
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
s till waiting for answer to question asked on 2November. You haven't earned your fee yet
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
still waiting, have had no help.

PLease give me the exact URL of the station.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have sent this information in a msg to you earlier today. Cannot get a hold of any body the blankety blank simians at KTTH now
Only if you can play the station through iTunes will you be able to use the Airport Express. But there are third party solutions that allow you to play ANY audio through the Airport Express.
They also have a program that can record your radio programs for later or pause like a DVR.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Are there third party solutions you can suggest beyond recording? The latter would involve several discs per day.
Those aren't for recording exactly, the first is to play ANY audio through the Airport, so it won't have to go through iTunes and the second I just thought you might be interested if you listen to a lot of internet radio