iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing

When I am asked to run my cursor over an item, it is suppose

Customer Question

When I am asked to run my cursor over an item, it is suppose to highlight something, but it does not. I have always been successful in the past, but not recently.
What is the problem and how do I fix it.

I also play some games that require using the right click, but it also does not work.
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 5 years ago.

iteachmac :

Hi have you turned on right click in the setup , Apple menu , System preferences , Mouse or Track pad . See settings for right click. And also setting for left click , should be set Primary mouse button "Left" . You can also Right click while holding the CRT key on the keyboard . Doe this help? Thanks.

Customer :

iteachmac :

Hi what mouse are you using?? Can you test on another computer ? , the best mouse config for OSX is Steer mouse , perfect for gaming also and power apps .. , please try this ..even if you have 11 buttons on your mouse it will work also , also scroll tilt , and full app by app config . Like mine does 11 buttons . Logitech media play mouse. What mouse do you have ? . Is it a PC mouse? Thanks.