iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing

i have a home airport network. My wireless connection to the

Customer Question

i have a home airport network. My wireless connection to the internet and my printer works just fine. About 6 months ago, after a power outage, I lost contact with the airport express connected to my stereo and the remote speaker option does not appear in itunes. I have tried countless times to reset the airport express but all it does is flash. I did manage get the airport utility to read the airport express (briefly) and tried to join it to my current network but to no avail. I'm at my wits end. Help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 5 years ago.

iteachmac :

Hi, have you tried , connection an Ethernet cable directly from your Mac to the Router to config it ,reset etc . Connect Ethernet . Launch Airport utility and setup .

JAGUEST-56533947- :

This is not the solution I need. I want a wireless connection and have since solved the problem on my own with help from Apple's online support.

JAGUEST-56533947- :

After reading your suggestion, I don't think you understand my initial question. My internet connection was and is just fine. I was having a problem connecting with my stereo via Airport express. Since my concerns were not addressed and the response was tardy I don't feel obligated to pay the fee for an unsatisfactory answer.