Travis
Travis, Mac-Trained Product Designer
Experience:  19+ Years of Mac Experience, BSA in Design and 6 Years of Mac Training from University of Cincinnati

HAVING HORRIBLE PROBLEMS WITH ENTOURAGE ... IT WONT SHOW PICTURES

HAVING HORRIBLE PROBLEMS WITH ENTOURAGE ... IT WON'T SHOW PICTURES IN EMAIL ... AND NOW I DON'T HAVE THE OPTION TO CLICK ON THE "VIEW PICTURES" BUTTON. HELP.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Travis replied 3 years ago.

Travis :

Which version of Mac OS X do you have and which version of Entourage are you using?

Expert:  Travis replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Travis replied 3 years ago.
Which version of Mac OS X do you have? This info can be found under the apple menu (top left corner) > about this mac

Which version of Entourage do you have? This info can be found by opening up Entourage > Entourage top menu > about Entourage.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
MAC OS VERSION 10.5.8
ENTOURAGE:MAC 2008 - VERSION 12.2.7
Expert:  Travis replied 3 years ago.
Please DO NOT Accept the answer as it is not a positive solution to your request UNLESS you feel I have helped you in some way by relaying this information. I feel it necessary to put this here because my answer is not a solution, rather a confirmation. If you do feel this answer is worthy of acceptance, by all means, please click the Accept button. I just want you to realize this up front.

Ok, the problems you are describing are inherent with the 12.2.7 update. This is a Microsoft error and hopefully will be addressed with the next set of updates. The only known fix is to go to the Preferences > Security and make sure you have automatically download pictures from my address book contacts checked. You may have to leave the email open for quite a few seconds before the offline images load or the option button to display them returns.

Unfortunately, these are issues beyond your control because they were caused by the manufacturer of the program. The only option would be return to your previous version of the program through time machine or a backup or reinstall the program and do not run the last update offered by Microsoft.

Sorry.

If I helped, please click ACCEPT. Otherwise I do not get paid. If you still need assistance or have further questions, I'll be glad to keep working until this issue is resolved.
FEEDBACK & Bonuses are always appreciated!
PLEASE, BEFORE leaving Negative Feedback,
allow me the chance to respond here.
Travis, Mac-Trained Product Designer
Experience: 19+ Years of Mac Experience, BSA in Design and 6 Years of Mac Training from University of Cincinnati