robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
Experience:  2 Years at Apple, Current IT Administrator and Small Business Owner. Loves to help.
35592706

I lost a lot of my images in my iphoto can you please get them

Customer Question

I lost a lot of my images in my iphoto can you please get them back on my I photo. My number is XXXXX My name isXXXXX
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 6 years ago.
Hi can you explain how they were lost and if you have a backup.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
We were putting a photo book on a flash drive and I think the flash drive was to full so it kind of went crazy so my we started deleting some of the information not now the imaging was being lost because all the pictures are there. I guess it is very hard to explain. Would you like my phone number so I can explain it better and you can ask me questions?
Sorry we can't communicate through the phone here at Just Answer...can you take any screen shots or describe it in full? It sounds like you may have inadvertently deleted the photos. Unless you have a backup, I don't think these photo's can be recovered.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You didn't answer my question I realize I couldn't explain it well on line I thought I would be able to talk to you by phone, so no you were not of any help to me. I am not blaming you I just need to explain it to some one in person. I will look some were else for help. Thanks anyway