Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
33372540

How do I restore my ical program

Customer Question

How do I restore my ical program?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 4 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Are you missing a calendar? Or data?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am missing my data. My 17 yr old daughter tried to sync our calenders while I was gone. Now I have a calender with old data. Somehow time machine was turned off...
Was the calendar ever some where else like an iPod or anything?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No, good question. Everything I can reach is old.

I'm sorry to say if the data wasn't in any it her place there isn't going to be a way to restore it back to the way it was. I know before you said time machine was turned off. When was the last time the time machine back up ran. If it was recent you can restore to the other then that there is much else you can do.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can't I do something off my hard drive. I have an events calendar that in my HD.
Can you explain that more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can try... If I can't restore my calendar data completely how can I restore as much as possible..

I found data inside my events file inside my HD I dragged and dropped it and got a bunch of newer data. Can I get more??
Not really sure how that worked I sort of made it up??

K
This events file you mention-- what type of application is it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My computer crashed after this and I took it to the genius bar. Fixed now
Glad to hear it's working.