Omer Mushahwar
Omer Mushahwar, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I work with Mac Computers and Servers on a daily basis
37817776

How do I delete bookmarks from My bookmarks

How do I delete bookmarks from My bookmarks?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Omer Mushahwar replied 3 years ago.

Omer Mushahwar :

Hell I am one of the experts on Just Answer.com

Omer Mushahwar :

So you are looking to delete bookmarks out of your safari browser is that correct?

Omer Mushahwar :

Hi Kathy and welcome to the chat

Customer :

Yes

Omer Mushahwar :

can you please tell me what version of the safari browser you are using ?

Omer Mushahwar :

you can do this by clicking about safari in the menu it will tell you the version number

Customer :

5.0.2

Omer Mushahwar :

Thanks for that kathy one second

Omer Mushahwar :

Ok the steps below will tell you exactly how to delete a bookmark
1. Open Safari
2. Go to the Bookmarks menu and select Show All Bookmarks
3. You’ll see a window. On the left-hand list click on the “Collection” that you want to change. For example, you might click on Bookmark Menu since this is where most people keep bookmarks. Then, on the right-hand side, click on the bookmark that you want to delete.
4. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.

Experience: I work with Mac Computers and Servers on a daily basis
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Hi Kathy I seem to be having an issue with the chat window.

I have switched to the Q&A format

Please let me know if you are having any issues with the steps above