Omer Mushahwar
Omer Mushahwar, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I work with Mac Computers and Servers on a daily basis

I need to back up all of my contacts, e-mails and apps. But

I need to back up all of my contacts, e-mails and apps. But I have no idea as to how to accomplish this. can you help? And any other data retained by my iphone?
Thanks
Rich
Category: Mac
Expert:  Omer Mushahwar replied 3 years ago.

Omer Mushahwar :

HI I am one of the experts here on Just Answer.com

Omer Mushahwar :

To back up your iphone please install Itunes on your computer if you havent already

Omer Mushahwar :

then you will sync your phone with Itunes, the first time you sync Itunes will make a backup of your phone

Omer Mushahwar :

if it doesnt you can right click on your phone in Itunes and select backup

Omer Mushahwar :

Please let me know if you have any questions

Omer Mushahwar :

Also you can transfer your purchases from your phone to your computer based Itunes library by right click on your iphone in itunes and selecting transfer purchases, this will transfer all your app purchases from your iphone to your itunes library

Experience: I work with Mac Computers and Servers on a daily basis
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
I seem to be having issues with the chat I switched it to Q&A mode please let me know if you have any questions from my comments above