OSXpert
OSXpert, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  2 years as a geek squad computer technician, 5 years as a software engineer and unix systems admin
50723742

someone wants to meet me but I cant message him back because

someone wants to meet me but I can't message him back because I am 63 and he has a limit of 62. What can be done here?

OSXpert :

Can you explain your situation in more detail?

JACUSTOMER-13ofyop8- :

I really don't think that this is a problem for you or that you can deal with but this was the only Help I could find on the help page.

JACUSTOMER-13ofyop8- :

The situation is that on a dating site, a man said that he wanted to meet me. I couldn't email him back because I was blocked because of my age. I am one year older than he said he wanted. So, what to do? I can't find any administration to talk to about it.

OSXpert :

I think that's you're only option. Unless he has some personal information posted that you can use as a means to contact him through a different channel. What's the dating site? Let me know and I'll see if I can find the correct point of contact for you to go through so they can let him know that you're interested.

JACUSTOMER-13ofyop8- :

it is Plenty of Fish= plentyoffish.com

JACUSTOMER-13ofyop8- :

Thanks

OSXpert :

no prob

OSXpert :

give me a few minutes and I'll see what I can find

OSXpert :

Try going here:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingForum88.aspx

Post your question and see if a moderator will help you. Otherwise, you can make a post in the same area asking this gentlemen to contact you. Hope this helps.

JACUSTOMER-13ofyop8- :

I don't think that there is anything I can do. I looked at the Forums and there was no way to post my concern. Darn. Thanks though for your help.

OSXpert :

Well, I would start with making a post in the forum as I previously suggested. It never hurts to try. Thanks!

JACUSTOMER-13ofyop8- :

there was no particular forum I could post to. I tried. I even tried creating a forum, but couldn't do that either.

OSXpert :

You can try posting a note in your public profile, so, when this gentlemen looks at your profile, he'll be able to see that you're trying to contact him.