OSXpert
OSXpert, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  2 years as a geek squad computer technician, 5 years as a software engineer and unix systems admin
50723742

Hi, cannot remember password on iPad which is not allowing

Hi, cannot remember password XXXXX iPad which is not allowing me to download apps. How do I find it or change. Thks

OSXpert :

Hi, my name is Britton. Are you available?

OSXpert :

Let me know when you have a few minutes and I'll get you some help resetting your password.

OSXpert :

When you get a chance, go to:

iforgot.apple.com

This will allow you to reset your iTunes password (which is what I believe you are talking about, your iTunes password/account allows you to download music, apps, etc...)

The website will prompt you to answer some personal questions to verify your identity. It will then allow you to choose a new password. Please let me know if you have any problems or need more help.

Thanks

Customer :

Where is answer?

Looks like the chat system is having issue -- I have switched this session to Q&A so you can see my responses. Here is what I posted yesterday, did you have a chance to try it?

When you get a chance, go to:

iforgot.apple.com