Omer Mushahwar
Omer Mushahwar, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I work with Mac Computers and Servers on a daily basis
37817776

How do you use Quick Time Pro & for editing videos. Is there

How do you use Quick Time Pro & for editing videos. Is there a manual for it and can I download it?

Omer Mushahwar :

Hi I am one of the experts here on Just Answer.com

Omer Mushahwar :

http://macmost.com/how-to-use-quicktime-pro-to-edit-video.html

This video here is a pretty good step by step tutorial on editing some video take a look at this, Im not sure how in depth you want to go with the editing if you can give me more specific things you are trying to do I can tell you how

JACUSTOMER-l6b15mqg- :

For my class, I have to edit videos and add music, narration, superimposed images, as well as titles. I have done this in adobe premiere elements, however, it is a trial version. Your video was good, but I still need more on how to make this type of video for my class.

Omer Mushahwar :

I assume adding music and narration would be the same you would need your Files of each and add them to the video as it goes, the superimposed images are covered basically you need an image file when you say titles are you looking at a title page like a dvd has or just like text added in over the picture?

JACUSTOMER-l6b15mqg- :

Text added over the picture.

Omer Mushahwar :

Sure give me one second

Omer Mushahwar :

Sorry was trying to find a link for a program I used to do this

Omer Mushahwar :

Uses the Macaw program to make a Caption/Subtitle like file that you can then embed into your quicktime movie

Omer Mushahwar :

Is this what you are looking for?

JACUSTOMER-l6b15mqg- :

Yes. Do you have a print out as to how to edit the video, so that I could print out and follow?

Omer Mushahwar :

Also I believe you said you were looking for a manual http://images.apple.com/quicktime/pdf/QuickTime7_User_Guide.pdf this pdf contains most things about quick time

Omer Mushahwar :

What type of editing you mean putting them together? or cutting pieces this PDF guide is very good at step by steps

JACUSTOMER-l6b15mqg- :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX on my computer. If I have any more questions, I will ask you.

Omer Mushahwar :

Ok sounds good if you feel I have solved this question please remember to click accept answer so I get paid for my time by the site.

And remeber you can always come back to it to ask a follow up with this link http://www.justanswer.com/questions/43x0w-how-do-you-use-quick-time-pro-for-editing-videos-is-there